Located in Phillip, Woden Valley that contains the district’s main commercial centre, Woden Town Centre and is well connected with Inner, North and South Canberra.
The AWS Institute campus provides a state-of-the-art learning environment with modern facilities. You will have access to a full range of academic and non-academic facilities.
AWS Institute provides a number of networking opportunities and links in industry to enable students to apply their skills and learning in the real workplace environment.
To Deliver high-quality workplace-specific skills training & vocational education in partnership with the Australian Government and industry to provide a wide range of pathways for the growth of individuals.
Our vision and values are the foundation for achieving OUR Mission & YOUR Career Goals.
FOR Professional TRAinings & Skills development
The AWS Institute is a registered, recognised and reputed vocational education and training provider. Please contact us if you need any further information or clarifications before you make an informed decision.
AWS Institute is located in Phillip, Woden Valley, Canberra. Woden Valley contains the district’s main commercial centre, Woden Town Centre and is well connected with Inner, North and South Canberra. Phillip also has a number of sporting facilities, such as the Phillip Enclosed Oval and the Phillip Swimming and Ice-skating Centre.
In addition, Canberra Hospital is only a kilometre away from the AWS Institute. All the amenities, attractions and opportunities of Australia’s capital city are easy to access from the AWS Institute Campus.
For more information about life in Canberra, please visit Canberra Your Future website.
The Institute campus provides a state-of-the-art learning environment with modern facilities. You will have access to a full range of academic and non-academic facilities and services on and around the campus. All students have access to ICT resource areas, quiet study spaces, and purpose-built classrooms with computing facilities.
There is a strong focus on the International student needs, and there are plenty of amenities to support the student community, including counselling, mental health, religious and disability services.
AWS Institute campus facilities and services:
• Purpose built classrooms with ICT facilities
• IT lab with computerised language learning software
• Wireless network and internet access for students
• Access to AWS Institute library
• Comfortable student common room
• Breakout area with kitchen facilities
• Quiet study and ICT resource areas for students
• First Aid Officers available
• Student welfare support officers
AWS Institute have a number of networks and links in industry to enable students to apply their skills and learning in the real workplace environment.
Some of our key networks include:
• Professional links with local businesses
• Community and industry professionals based in the local area
• Links with businesses online such as through LinkedIn
• Business relationships and links with professionals to support innovation, continuous improvement, validation of assessment tools as well as external advice on industry trends
• Links with local educational agencies, supporting selection and recruitment
• Our trainers have links with professional networks in industry as well as connections and working relationships with peak bodies in education.
• Links with educational institutions in the community
Information on our courses
Real-world skills that will open doors to both traditional and emerging career opportunities.